Clarus WMS G2 Review Competition
Terms and Conditions
- Eligibility: The Clarus WMS Review Competition (“Competition”) is open only to businesses that have been active and live with Clarus WMS for more than 2 weeks at the time of the first issue. Entrants must be able to receive and redeem an Amazon Gift Card in the UK.
- Competition Period: Reviews must be submitted between dates 28/09/2023 and 30/11/2023.
- How to Enter: Participants must submit a review on the Clarus WMS’s G2 page with their full business name to be eligible for entry. Multiple entries from the same business will not increase chances of winning.
- Prize: The winner will receive a £300 Amazon Gift Card. This gift card is not exchangeable, transferable, or redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Selection of Winner: One winner will be selected randomly from all eligible reviews submitted during the competition. The draw will occur on 11/12/23 at 12:00 pm and may be broadcast live on LinkedIn.
- Notification: The winner will be notified via the contact information provided in their G2 profile. If the winner cannot be reached within 2 working days after the draw, another winner will be randomly selected.
- Clarus WMS is not responsible for lost, delayed, incomplete, or misdirected entries.
- By entering this competition, participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Clarus WMS reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if they believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
- Clarus WMS reserves the right to amend or terminate this competition without prior notice should unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Release: By participating, entrants release Clarus WMS and its agents from any responsibility for any loss, harm, damages, cost or expense arising from participation in this competition or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize.
- Data Protection: All the entry’s submitted personal data will be used solely for this competition and will not be disclosed to any third parties without the entrant’s express consent.
- Governing Law: This competition and its terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the United Kingdom.
- Organiser Information: The competition is organised by Clarus WMS. All queries regarding the competition should be directed to [Clarus WMS – firstname.lastname@example.org/0161 302 8880].